Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 11 - last run home

Believe me it was hard to wake up, then get up, shower, drink some coffee and pack up. Then ride another, but last 500 miles back home. Here a few pictures from the ride.







Almost there...



...and finally trip odometer.



It was a long, long, long ride. I stopped for gas in Greensboro, about an hour from home and felt so exhausted I could not put myself back on bike. I sat on a curb for an hour trying to pull myself together for another hour. I drank some energy drinks, smoked a couple and jumped on the bike for the last stretch home.

It was a great experience, I met lots of people, visitedmany states and places. I will have memories for the rest of my life. I created thisblog to share my feelings with you. I was tired but happy I actually did it and made it safely. I really hope you enjoyed the ride with me, friends. There is no happiness if it cannot be shared and I'm glad you followed with me on this adventure.

Stay tuned for video clips - comming soon...

Yours, Saken

1 comment:

  1. I just ran across this blog. I enjoyed the photos and story of your trip very much. Thanks for taking the time and expense of publishing them.

    ReplyDelete