Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 9 - "Brooks was here...", so was Saken

Since now I'm ahead of schedule, I decided to go through Mansfield, Ohio. I did not care much about the town, but Ohio State Reformatory, famous to be the filming spots for "Shawshank Redemption", "Tango and Cash" and "Air Force One"

Here are pictures from the ride. I stopped by Niagara Falls too. Dealt with Police since was parking on walks and other restricted areas.



























Getting back into the US was no problem, other than standing in line.



Ok,when I got to the Castle I was informed that it was closed for a wedding and will be closed for visitors on Saturday too. Damn. OK, I started taking pictures of the outside.













I was goofing around and decided to "crash" the wedding. Something to do, anyways. I could not get through the ladies at the front. OK, the other lady said, don't show me your doggy eyes, let's go, I'll take you around. I did not know tha tired eyes look like doggy eyes. YES!!!! Let's see the pictures.













OK, it's late, I gotta take a good night sleep and show up at motorycle party in Kentuky. I may not update my Blog tomorrow neither.

So, thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment