Sunday, May 31, 2009

Introduction



Introduction.

It's pretty late now, and I've just created my first ever blog. Whatever it is, it's going to be my tool of delivering my thoughts and sharing my adventures with the rest of the world. My name is Saken, I was born in the country that does not exist anymore (USSR), but originally immigrated to the US in 2001 from Kazakhstan.

I've been planning a 4000+ mile trip from North Carolina to Midwest and back for almost 6 months now. The original plan was to take off early morning from Raleigh, NC west through Nashville, TN up through Kansas City, MO to Sioux Falls, SD. On the way back, loop the Great Lakes through Canada and come back through East Coast. The plan is still in the works and will be adjusted until departure. I will be traveling with my friend, Vladimir, which as of right now is not a confident fact. Since he does not have US Passport, traveling through Canada will not happen, but there are different options and routes possible. Well, it may be a solo ride.

Friend of mine, Alexander, lives in Sioux Falls with his family and this trip is a long posponed promise to visit him.

No comments: